Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Perm approval

Hi,

My case # starts with A-15029. It was filed on Jan 29. I see that cases one above and below my case # have been approved. But mine's still in limbo. Is there a reason why a particular case in a priority date is not picked up by DOL? I checked with my attorney and he has confirmed that there is no RFE yet.

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• DOL doesn't follow any particular order and it actually means nothing that case above and bellow yours were approved. Sorry, you have to wait for a decision. From iCert:
    If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov.
    Current month is February.
  • Hi
    My case number has been mentioned at permchecker.com , but I can't find it in icert dol website. My lawyer hasn't received any email from dol. He said my case no might be changed by my employer in dol . Can anyone let me know if it is possible dol change my case number?
    How can I search my case number in dol site?
    I tried to use following link for searching my case no , but search button was disable.
    http://icert.doleta.gov/index.cfm?event=ehLCJRExternal.dspQuickCertSearch
  • I need to know that normally EB-3 complete process how much time will take?
  • Hi wazirkhanakakhail,
    In my knowledge, the time for complete EB-3 (EW) processing is subject to each nation. It's take about 1 year to 12 year.